- Owners are permitted to have up to two pets per household, only one of which may be a dog. Dogs living at the Hammond North can be no more than 30 pounds fully grown.
CAR VALET SERVICE
- For a nominal monthly fee, front entrance staff will bring your car to the front door whenever you wish and will bring it back to the garage when you return..
- The very finest building materials went into the construction of The Hammond North. The structure is made of reinforced poured concrete with a brick façade. Unlike many high rise condominiums, The Hammond balconies are substantial and blend beautifully with each condo. Hallways are unusually wide. There are spacious closets and storage inside each condo. A large storage bin is assigned to each unit.
- Personal assistance at the front door with groceries and packages.
- Security includes ~ access by keyfob only, 24-hour door personnel plus camera surveillance.
- Trash disposal and recycling on each floor.
- Included in your monthly fee ~ heating and cooling, secure wi-fi and cable TV through Cincinnati Bell; water; sewage; garbage collection.
- Small repairs by the Hammond maintenance staff are available at nominal cost.
- 24-hour emergency help by resident maintenance personnel.
- Housekeeping services at nominal cost.
- Hammond North is a quiet oasis just 7 miles from the heart of downtown.
- The 29 acres of property include lawns, elaborate landscaping, a large meadow and woods with trails.
- Adjacent to the property is LaBoiteaux Woods, a large nature preserve.
- Driveway access to Hammond North is by traffic light from Hamilton Avenue.